Have you heard of Beatcraft Cyclon? For those uninformed, Beatcraft Cyclon is a new rhythm game series created by former Pentavision composers! New info on the game has been revealed on the Facebook page for DJMAX. According to the post...
- Beatcraft Cyclon will be released around July 15 this year (wow!)
- The game will start out with 50 songs
- "Approximatively 5 songs update per month CYCLON will change" To be honest, I'm not sure what that means, but my guess is five new songs a month.
- "Entire computer system"
- A touch panel (like Technika) and an "I/O Board"
- Fancy panels... and stickers!
This game is so mysterious... we don't even know what the gameplay is like! This image of Beatcraft Cyclon looks suspiciously like a Technika machine, though...
What do you think of the game so far? Leave comments below to let me know, or message me on my message wall. Thanks!